Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gone But NOT forgotten....

That would be me....

I have been gone with no really good reason but I have not forgotten about any of you lovely ladies....and gents out there.

A bittersweet applaud to my 325 weigh in today. I have successfully managed to be totally off course but have maintained my weight during my wait to get back on track...(gotta love that play on words) anyhoo....I have readings tonight so I will be using some restraint while in that atmosphere, that is my bi-weekly downfall period and I need to get over that hump to be able to stay on course.

I have been reading a book called The Four Agreements it has been something that I realize I am going to have to work on for the rest of my life in order to get myself in a healthy state of mind.

I have released alot of my personal demons in this process of trying to shift and change just my physical body and the truth of the matter is that they scared my right back into myself. I was not in a mental place of enough self control to confront them properly.

My mind is probably a great deal more important to deal with than my body, however, they kind of work hand in hand at this point because in order to change my mind about me I have to also change the way I feel about the person I am, inside and out.

The dukan way of eating is easy and more natural than any other eating I have ever done in the past and I always feel and look (skin) better when I follow plan. I have to get rid of the idea this is a plan though and make it what my life is about.

I walked into this thing treating it like every other diet I have ever been on and it came to a screeching halt just like every other diet I have ever been on.

Difference here? Enough of the "lifestyle" has rubbed off on me that this time I have NOT ballooned back up and above what I started at. I have kept the weight that I worked at getting off, off. Yay Me!

So, now to change my compass back to the path of fulfillment....I'm still here...don't count me out yet.

Hugs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!