Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting for the "whooosh"

Hello All,

I did my readings last night and they went well. I wasn't feeling exhausted at all until this morning. Sometimes negative energy can act like a creeper. I have some food for the morning. I am going home for lunch today. Nothing major to report. Inches are dropping like crazy, I may have to get new clothes soon, but my weight has remained steady, I waiting for the "whooosh" to take place. Please come soon, I want to see the numbers under 320. I guess not drinking would help with that. I'm sticking with it though. Years of bad habits are hard to break. Had a horrible dream last night about my brother. That's a whole other story, but for the day. I am at peace. Love to you all.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!