Friday, May 18, 2012

50 Ways to Stay Motivated Link (Inside!!!)

Hello Everyone!

So I found a great site with some motivation stuff on it that I am gonna put up here in case anyone wants to go and take a gander. There are a few of the items that I don't "agree" with but overall its a nice list of helpful "keep pushing through" tips.

http://ten-pounds-down.fitsugar.com/50-Ways-Stay-Motivated-Weight-Loss-13289463

It's a great site, I have been looking through all kind of stuff to try to stay motivated. My motivation isn't waning, I am actually doing alright. I just am not seeing a great deal of progress on the scale. My clothes are definitley fitting a LOT better. Here is the sad part, the "I have never realized how BIG I am part" I must have been in a 28 as my actual size. That's a WOMENS' 28 because the 26 size clothes I have are now actually fitting. A little sad. I am feeling better about it though because I'm coming down some.

I wanna start complaining about how long this is taking right here at this part, however (comma) I have not even been doing this for a full month! What a laze about huh? I like to complain sometimes just to hear myself say something. Sometimes......DON'T JUDGE ME MANNNNNN!

Alright, well I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!