Thursday, June 14, 2012

Back On The Wagon

So, I was reading Dukan Dietress' page and discovered that I myself need to really think about what is done in the dark.

I haven't been cheating with any carbs (I'm not even up for allowed cheat meals so ANY cheating is breaking the rules, but I digress) However, I have also been saying that Bailey's is not a carb and that Guiness is not a carb.....how foolish and self decieving is that???!!!!???

Well, they are carbs and having them nearly every day after the weekend as well, whether that be one or five is NOT the business. I also got to thinking about an earlier post of mine where I was talking about being afraid of losing weight. This all ties in together because I always do something to self sabotage. This time my brain got really, really, sneakY!! Darn thing. Making me think the booze juice is not a carb....HA!

So, confounded! I gotcha now and I'm back on the wagon and going to refocus. I am happy about catching myself in a lie....lol. I'm getting smarter than me in my old age, go figure huh?

Anyhoo, so as of today I am going to be sure to get all 3 liters of my water in and I will also begin writing down what I plan to eat. This is only going to be done because I mostly fly by the seat of my pants in respect to choosing what is going into my mouth and I'm not up for that "Daredevil" weight loss right now because at any moment I could be doing the bad thing....and I don't go for bad........Shape Up!!!

I have been provided with a new room to workout in (laundry room) where everything won't be bouncing with me while I move (Thanks S). So now that I won't have to overcome the OMG its Godzilla, Ahhhhhh!, thing that happens when I workout in the living room, things should be easier to do.

That's all for right now people....

Hugs...

4 comments:

  1. Self sabotage, ahhh it happens love. As long as you realize what you are doing, straighten up and move forward eh? You can do it, cut that shit out (pardon my language) and make good decisions today! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to specify, by 'cut that shit out' I meant booze XD

      Bad bad bad.

      I was thinking about all the sugar. Anyways KEEP US POSTED! (As usual)

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. I just think it is funny you said shit....lol.

      Delete
  2. YAY for a new workout room. I'm using the garage and it's working well for me as I don't wake the kids with my thumping around :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!