Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bueller....Bueller.....Bueller

Hey ya'll! I'm still alive and kicking....no worries.

I have just been trying to sort through my thoughts and get my self back on track with my diet.

I did finally cave in and binge on all sorts of badness and I am officially "starting over".

I'm allowed to start over as with many things in life. So here I am, starting again. YAY!

So, here goes....

Breakfast: Eggs and Meat, nonfat greek yogurt w/wheat germ (can't do oat bran and wheat germ has a huge leap more protein anyhow)

Lunch: Tuna

Dinner: Garlic Lime Chicken

I am going to focus on my water today and make sure to walk up and down the stair case here in the new office.

My mom's 60th birthday is today and I am taking her and my daughter out to see Earth, Wind and Fire live in concert! It should be a great show!

I will get back on track with regular posting tomorrow as well.........guess who's baaaaaaccccckkk!!!!

Hugs....

2 comments:

  1. Bingeing happens to the best of us. I mean, I have done it. I did it this weekend! (Bad, bad bad) What determines if you are a strong person is if you get back on track and just forget about it.

    Bingeing is what got you to where you are, bad, unhealthy choices. You need to leave that in the past and move on. Strict, hardworking dieting from now on! Don’t let your momentarily lack of willpower get you down! Back on that horse and better than ever.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never you worry fairy godmother....I still believe in the power of the Dukan!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!