Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Diet Gods are friendly....

Verdict: 325.1

That is the amount after my not so stellar performance for the past 3 weeks. Which is stable. eek. yes, stable. I have found that this is hinged on exercise. Sooooooooo......well, I don't mean to say it this way, but we know what needs to be done. Don't we??????!!!!!

So, my mom stood me up for Earth, Wind and Fire.......this unfortunately isn't the first time that my birthday plans for her have been obliterated.

Money gone on the tickets, Money gone because I cancelled my reading night to take her out, Money gone because I made from scratch a fantastic home cooked meal and cake for her.....and no show.

It's alright though cause the bright spot is that I am back on the dukan train and running full steam ahead.

That's all I have for right now because duty calls (I'm at work) but I pray all you lovely birds are flying high and all is well.

Hugs!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie, I nominated you for The Very Inspirational Blogger Award! :)

    xoxo

    -Constance
    AKA Dukan Dietress

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!