Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A week of good behavior????

Um, yes....that would be me behaving well. I'm being such a good girl...


I have been sticking to plan and making it a part of my life. I think I have been having an issue in the past with feeling like I should have sides of this or that and not just one component to my meals and losing sight of the fact that food is fuel...it's been like a vacation for me most of my life. So forgive me for my delay in mind change regarding how I view the (FOOD).

:0)

I am changing my mind around about a lot of things lately, changing the diet or rather what I am eating is not good enough...It is going to do me zero justice to force myself to stick to a particular way of eating or exercising and fight myself on it the entire way and then wonder later why the weight is creeping back on. I have to completely CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT LIFE. 

I can't continue to view food and alcohol as medication or luxury or reward or punishment. It has to be viewed as  fuel, well the food anyway. The alcohol is a complete other issue. It really isn't an issue at all besides the fact that sometimes I feel as though my winning personality isn't enough on its own and for that  I forgive myself, because truth be told, I'm some of the best company I know.

I have alot of photos to go through and alot of journals and poems to re-read. I have alot of photos to take and a lot of journals to begin. I am traveling in self - discovery and I am choosing to rule my existence instead of wondering what the next meal is going to bring.

Planning out every detail works of some people. I have tried to brainwash myself into it, but sometimes one size does not fit all and if I expect to get out of the size that does not fit me, I have to change my mind.

It's changing....Hope all of you are doing well and feeling confident and focused and powerful and useful in this vast universe....My hugs are out there for each and every one of you....BE WELL.

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!