Monday, August 27, 2012

Holding ON!

Hey All,

I am happy to report that I have been successfully back on track for about 4 days now, which is a good umpteeeeenth start for me. Yippee!

I have been eating clean and not falling into the trap of sneaking in carbs. I am working on weaving some movement back in as well. I'm excited about this week as I am finally getting paid again and hopefully I can get some yummy food items that will make me feel like a well eating queen again.

I may even threaten to make some seitan...haven't quite decided yet though. I have been working on my meditation lately and that has been very helpful as well in keeping my mind on the right track. I'm super excited about each day right now. I'm holding on to that too.

Hope everyone is keeping on track and feeling good about their choices....sending out great vibes to all.


Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!