Monday, January 21, 2013

Doing well so far...

Hey again,

So the stats are, I am down from 334 to 323.2 weight wise since the 16th of Janurary. BS wise, I'm down from 589 to 169.....so things are looking up!

I have been cataloging EVERYTHING that I put into my food hole....its actually starting to become a welcomed thing to do. I have walked everyday since the 16th of January as well, except for Sunday. I have officially decided that I take Sunday off.

I made it to 6 laps on Saturday, which is really good because I had only been doing 4 laps. So this week my goal is to walk 5 laps everyday until Saturday and on Saturday I will bump the next week up to 6 laps each day until the following Saturday after that......baby steps.

I have worked myself up to 5 liters of water a day as well. I actually look forward to drinking my water now where as before I would dread it.

Changes are happening.....nearly dying makes it easier to change I guess......hell, whatever works!

Hugs to you all and best wishes on continued motivation and success!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Scary stuff with your coma. Glad you're back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back. It is unfortunate that it had to be something so scary and serious to kick your butt into gear, but many of us need to hit that metaphorical bottom before we can start really taking care of ourselves. Good luck! Keep posting and walking and you will change your life!

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!