Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More not so great health news....

Hey All,

Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and got all my lab results back. Apparently I have been on death's doorbell for quite some time, I'm glad he was out busy collecting others and didn't realize I was trying to get in....sheesh.

A1C = 12.3

Cholesterol: = 230

These were the bad numbers

Everything else was in a decent range, thank GOD!

I have to go to the cardiologist tomorrow and I also get a CT scan tomorrow to figure out what is going on with my lymph node behind my ear, its freaking out on me too.

Either way, I have still been doing well. Nothing remarkable to report. Just trying to keep myself focused on making positive changes and enjoying my life more. Tired of hiding.

Angel posted a comment saying it was too bad it took all of this.....unfortunately, I'm just one of those people....I have to get hit by the bus to move out of the street.

Its okay though, I just know what matters now and I'm excited about changing. I want to see these numbers go down....I will update tomorrow on what happens at the cardiologist.....eeeeeekkkkkkk.

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!