Monday, November 4, 2013

11/04/13 - Morning

Hello!

I hope that everyone has been doing well. I have been working my booty off (literally) and have yet to give up or give in!!!!

I am not following Dukan exclusively but rather pulling on years of dieting experience and doing what I know will work for me as a lifestyle change. So, 90% Dukan and 10% my ideas!!!

I am logging in today with a weight of 326.5. Which is a great deal down from where I started a couple of weeks back (again). I am really happy with my progress and my energy levels are increasing. I am still getting up for my 5 or 5:30am walks and I have joined a gym as well. I went for my first day yesterday and it was really needed. Zen.

Anyhoo. Keep your head in the game and remember you aren't the only one! Stay strong cause I will. Hugs to me and you!!!! -S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!