Thursday, October 24, 2013

10/24/13 - Morning

I am paying the piper for my little jig of disaster with the mac and cheese temptress. I'm up a couple of pounds from yesterday. Yesterday I was 331.8 and today I am 333.9. :(

However, I still got up and went for my walk and I did my meditation last night as promised. I also took a mini 10 minute walk last night to continue to try to appease the mac and cheese gods.....I don't know if it worked but I'm pushing forward!!!! Onward lifestyle changing soldier!!!! I also skipped my nightcap. Not willingly but either way I made it through. Didn't fall asleep until after 1am but I feel very rested.

I plan to go walk through the county park this weekend. They have a nature trail. Shanna went already and she liked it, so I must see.....

I have been taking all of my meds for my bs/bp as well. I am being good. It feels good to be good, most of the time anyhoo.

Since I have been walking this week it is KILLING ME to go up the stairs at work. Why is that??????? ugh. Well, I hope everyone has a wondermuss day and loves themselves just the way you are at this moment in time!!! Hugs to me and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!