Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10/23/13 - Morning

So, I cheated last night when I danced with the devil....that devil's name you ask???? Cheesy Cheeseburger Macaroni!!!!!!! Shanna makes this AMAZING cheeseburger mac and I can not keep myself from eating it. It started with me asking her to make it for "Cadence". Then is turned into, "I will just have a small spoonful". Then rapidly (and without fail might I add) went into overdrive.....picture: me, spoon, skillet.......end of story

My daughter stood behind me saying "Just stop eating it, Mom"and I was all "I can't!!!!" It was, in a word, DELICIOUS.  However, I do have some remorse today as I was doing well. Long story, short I was 400 calories over what I should have had yesterday. I am going to pay it back with a second walk tonight.

On a happier note, I did exercise this morning but will save my meditation for tonight. I got up at 5am but realized that I will need to get up at 4 in order to do my meditation and my walk without feeling like I am under the gun.

I'm excited about today and happy to have my life. I love it!!!! I hope everyone is feeling well. Hugs to me and to you! -S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!