Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I Did 10 and Rested 1

Alright, here's the latest on me....

I walked one mile a day for ten days straight! I was just plain tired on the 11th day so I didn't do anything. I got up and got back out there again today!

I am threatening to walk again tonight. I feel a little guilty about missing that one day. I know I shouldn't but I set a goal to just walk a mile a day for the rest of my days. I guess that was unrealistic? I was also going to punish myself by making myself count my days over from the beginning.....but that is counterproductive too.

I have to learn to be nicer to myself. I am working on it. I'm noticing that walking is also helping me cleanse myself of anger. I'm pretty angry most of the time and it comes from all kind of places, but I push it down and I don't address it. Walking gives me a moment away from even my own self. I think it is making me feel happier. I will continue testing that theory...stay tuned.

Changes I have noticed so far:

None physically. Oddly enough every time I start working out I feel like I am bigger than I was before....and the pain from being sedentary is fairly pronounced. I feel super old and out of shape. Which I am, but I'm working on it. While showering, I did notice that I saw a bit more of my hip than I am used to seeing, so something is rearranging at the very least.

Weight check? NO. Not yet. I'm gonna try to stay off the scale until my birthday. Sept. 26. I am predicting that I will be at 290 by then. I know you are thinking...well what are you now????!!! lol. At last check I was at about 318 - 19 and that was at least two months ago. So, that is a VERY conservative estimate because I should be able to drop forty pounds by then. That's a total of  53 days. We will see where we land. Sept. 26, 2015....first updated weight check day.

I send out lots of light and love to all of you and hope that life continues to flow in a positive direction for all. Hugs and love -S.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!