Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Super Irritated

I know, I know.... right on the heels of a wonderful mindset type of day, here I come with the BS.

I woke up with a negative attitude this morning. I didn't want to get up, didn't want to go walk, didn't want to drink water, didn't want to shower, didn't want to get dressed, didn't want to pack lunches, didn't want to, rinse. repeat....blah blah blahhhhhhh

Well, I pushed through it all. I would like to add that I did not smoke a cig this morning. I just didn't want anything. I have some rotten little cuss in my head that is making me want to go in a dark closet and sit there and just mumble mean things. I have ZERO reason as to why.

Is this normal when beginning an exercise program? I want it to go away. I am a positive and sunny side up person. So, this presence is very toxic to me. Low energy vibrations right now.

Maybe I'm dehydrated? My muscles are still so sore....its like a new one hurts every day. I can feel the muscles in my cheeks when I yawn...this seems wrong. I don't want a strong face. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Okay...carry on. Hugs and Love (from a sourpuss) -S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!