Friday, June 8, 2012

T.G.I.F.

I'm pretty sure I could make a TGIF post every week. Definately this week though. It seems like every single day has been Monday. Not cool. I am looking forward to next week being a better week for sure.

Small triumph. I actually fit into a pair of 24 pants. I know, still quite expansive, however, it is better than a 26/28. I'm happy that there are changes showing but wish the scale would move.

I haven't been doing my Zumba or my walking though, so we shalt not B....if you know what I mean. I am trying to stick to everything and stay focused.

Food has so often been my refuge and alcohol too. I have had a few but that is a constant thing for me pretty much. I like to socialize with the ooze included. However, I have been moderate and not over the edge. I know this isn't Dukan to the fullest but it's my way so don't judge me. I'm just not gonna complain about the scale not moving....lol.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weeked. Love ya all.

Hugs.....

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good weekend too dear! Stay strong :)

    I started off at a size 24 and now fit in a 4-6. Keep working hard, it goes down!

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!