Sunday, June 3, 2012

T.O.M. Lethargy

So, today is the 3rd already and I have been M.I.A. with good reason really. This will be TMI but it is true....TOM had my butt completely kicked and I was running on fumes!!!! This is the first month that I have experienced this with Dukan and I am definately going to have to make some changes to handle that energy dip. Even exercising has been challenging just due to TOM. That is unacceptable.

On a lighter less disgusting note......I GOT NOMINATED FOR A LEIBER AWARD!!!! YIP YIP YIPPEE!!!

The lovely Melliee from Ponderosity nominated me and I feel like a real live blogger now. Yay Me!

I have to scour my reading list for blogs to nominate now because I subscribe to all the same blogs the people that follow me do and so its like 3 degrees of seperation instead of 6...lol.

I am very honored though. I don't post recipes and all of that and sometimes that makes me feel like I'm not a "real" blogger for Dukan stuff but I use the recipes I find on other blogs, so I figure that counts too.....maybe.....ahhhhhh we will say it does.

I'm still at the same weight but my inches are coming down, I can tell by the fit of my clothes. I went to a friend's birthday party last night and wore an outfit I hadn't worn in a while and it fit so nicely that I wasn't tugging and pulling on myself all night. That was a new and very much liked experience.

I found some zero carb red bull too.....yum! I'm all about that. This post is pretty much a ramble for right now. I will come and put together a quality post later.

Just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive and I'm still on Dukan and I am still committed to changing my life.

Gotta go check out all of your blogs now and get myself up to date on my peeps!!!

Hugs...

5 comments:

  1. My TOM makes me eat.... eat... eat.... Hope you're feeling a box of fluffies again soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Box of Fluffies! I like that. Is that kleenex?

      Delete
  2. Glad you are doing well and dropping those inches! The weight loss might be affected because you are retaining water because of your period. Don't sweat it, as long as you feel better, who cares what the scale says!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fingers are crossed that this is true. You are right though. I feel alot better overall so its not the end of the world....stupid scale weighy thingy.... lol

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks for calling me lovely...I am all blushing now :p You were a real blogger the moment, you updated more than 3 posts without disappearing without a trace :D

    Don't worry about not posting recipes etc...I do them because I love cooking and I think it is only fair to share what I can with others who perhaps don't like cooking or are not as confident in the kitchen. It is just another way of showing support for people on the Dukan :)

    I am just glad I keep finding new blogs to read with new people and new laughs :D

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!