Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hair please, I mean, check please!

Hello All,

So, today was a weirdo day.

I started the day off with a cheat. I cheated in fat, not in carbs or sugars but with fat. I decided to get a low carb breakfast bowl and that set the day off to a rough start. As soon as I got to work I chucked the whole thing back up and that left me with an empty stomach for the first part of the day.

But, no worries because we as a company, were going to lunch at a place called Santi's. There is alot of hype about this restaurant but the one time I went there before, all I had to do was use the bathroom to know I didn't want to eat there. I questioned the sanitary aspects of the restaurant.

But, it was Rome and I was gonna be a Roman, besides, I was starving at this point, right?? So, I order a diet coke and we get the menus and I notice there are ZERO fajita options on the menu. I thought, okay well what the HANG am I gonna eat. All the menu items were fried or covered in cheese or fried and covered in cheese.

I saw a taco salad, so I thought, okay, I will order this with no shell and no cheese. Everything else looked safe.....chicken, steak, tomatoes, lettuce, jalapenos, I'm thinking.....alright I can make this work for sure.

They bring the food and I guess someone in the kitchen was feeling sorry for me or else they were just flat out brain dead and instead of simply removing the "taco bowl" they replaced it with frickin pinto beans....WHY!!!! So I had a soupy bean salad concoction and the "chixen" (not chicken) was stewed and shredded...it was a nightmare. I was upset but didn't wanna make a huge deal so I figured I would just pick what was on top and "unbeaned" and then drink my diet coke and just wait til I got home to really eat something.

So, I dig in. Well, pick in anyway. As I am picking away and silently cussing myself for going against my first thought of even eating at this place in the first place, when I go to pick and gather together another bite a long black hair is unwinding from beneath the lettuce and out of the beans. VOMIT!!!!!

Lunch was ruined. Appetite disappeared. Disgust set in.

Santi's, the health board should shut you down. Really.

It's just fundamentally incorrect to begin with to have the audacity to call yourself a mexican restaurant with no fajitas anyway. Jerks.

I did my Zumba today and finished the whole disc again, so that felt good. Nothing major to report. Everything else is going well.

How is everyone else doing??? Sorry for the late post, the day, well....it was a runaway train. I learned my lesson....Don't cheat with fat because you could end up eating hair and your salad shows up on a bed of beans when you do.....good night ya'll.

Hugs......

4 comments:

  1. LOL - sorry! But your way of writing about a horrible day made me laugh! You have a great sense of humor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... You have a very funny way of writing. I hope you complained about that hair and didn't have to pay. YUCK YUCK YUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh that is so vile!! (the hair) hope you got something nice to eat when you got home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nominated you for an award :0 Drop past and pick it up

    http://wp.me/p1gbHL-an

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!