Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GOD loves us....

So, today I am a little bit down. Not sure why but I am.

However, I am very excited because I did Zumba last night and I didn't have to stop until I was about 40 minutes in this time, so 40 minutes in with no breaks was a fantastic way to end my evening. I slept pretty well too. I was hot as a monkey's backside for some reason but I was feeling good about life on my way to dreamland.

I have high expectations for my day despite my little looming rain cloud. I think it was mostly because I could have stayed on the couch all day and watched trash tv instead of coming out to make a living, but you know the whole used to sleeping in a home thing won out over being on the street, yet again. Pesky civilization.

I have a pretty decent menu for the day. Shanna made some fish and I also have dinner from last night which was chicken stir fry. I have to pick around the veggies of course because it is a PP day (that sounds so funny) but I have enough food to get me through.

I am hoping for a better month in finances for June. My mother is turning 60 and I would like to do something nice for her so I will need to think really hard to get something she will really feel good about, it is a milestone you know.

Mom called upset this morning because she wants to drop about 30 pounds and she went to a stupid WW meeting last night and was feeling overwhelmed by having to write everything down and calculate everything. I told her don't do it. She has never been the type that needs to be in total control over every single detail of the day and she is just gonna get more frustrated counting points in every damn thing. I want her to use Dukan but she doesn't really understand that either and she takes several different medications that could potentially make her Hypo, so I will have to see what kind of hybrid I can suggest for her. She needs me and I want to be there for her. I think that may be contributing to my mood, feeling kind of helpless in helping with her situation, but I'm a smart cookie, never been accused of being dumb, so I'm sure I will figure something out.

I have been meeting my goal for the water challenge daily so I am feeling good about that. My E-Friend that I am having the challenge with lives across the "pond" so to speak so getting times to contact together is a bit challenging at the moment. However, I am here to be supportive and be supported so I will figure out how to do that as well.

I'm excited about my future, so I will hold on to that for my happiness today. That and the fact that GOD loves me to pieces should do it for me. My best to you all. (p.s. He loves you to pieces too!)

Hugs....

4 comments:

  1. Awwh that was really nice :)

    Yeah finances suck over here as well. I feel for you, badly.

    It's great that your mum is looking to you for advice though, being open enough to talk to you about her problems, that's the first step! You should go see her doctor and ask for advice or get her to see a nutritionist.

    Also, I personally CANNOT keep track of things, I am lazy, and unmotivated to do so, which is why Dukan works so well for me (I have lost 111.2lbs) because you can eat as much as you want right? No keeping track or having to be organised.

    Good luck to your mum, it's so difficult to lose weight but so worthit.

    It's also nice that you have the support of a 'pen pal' for your water challenge ;) That's awesome.

    That's why this blogging and online experience is so amazingg! You find people struggling with the same things as you and you help each other as a community. It's so nice.

    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! It is nice to have this kind of support.

      I will take your advice about trying to speak with her doctor about changes she can make. I just want her to be happy with herself cause she is so important to me. Thanks for your feedback.

      Delete
  2. What about if your mum just cut wheat products and sugar... I reckon she'd lose weight just doing that. May sound hard to start with but getting back to real food!!

    I thank God for my blessings every day :-) and what a joy to know he loves us so unconditionally!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Praise God for his continued care, even in my messy state...lol. He is blind to my "isms".

    I will have to do a good cleansing of her cabinets for that. She lives alone and I don't get to see her often so I'm not sure how much wheat products she has on hand. That is a great thought though. I will suggest that to her and see if she would try it out. I'm sure that would work.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!