Monday, May 21, 2012

Loooooooooooong Day.....Short Post.

Yeah,

I'm ready to go home. It has been a SUPER long day an unfortunately, I really don't have a heck of a lot of update to give today.

I have been on the phone non-stop and I have a full week ahead as well. I haven't eaten much today at all. Mostly drank coffee. I had some Chicken Adobo that I made last night for lunch today. I had eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast, non-fat yogurt with wheat germ and plan on having chicken for dinner. That will be the end of my protein day.

I will let you all know if I manage to get involved with Zumba as well.........keep your fingers crossed that the exercise bug continues to bite me...I did walk at lunch today so it's quite possible!!! :o)

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!