Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm being followed! Tear...sniff, sniff.....joy.

So!!!! I can't hold in my excitement....I have two new followers! I feel like a real blogger now. Yay! Okay, so this post could have probably waited until tomorrow, but technically, it IS tomorrow for me.

To cover the remainder of my day yesterday.....I got my water in for the day because I joined a Zealous Girl's water challenge and it is helpful and........*drumroll*........... I did 40 whole minutes of Zumba! Eek! Yes, that's right, the exercise has begun.

I have tired of the scales not budging and I need something to do with this extra energy, so I have finally given up and given in to doing things the right way and getting off of my hind parts and exercising.

Tomorrow should be a decent day. I'm looking forward to 5pm already though. Something pretty O-mazing happened today too. Kim called me. She is getting married. If you knew Kim you would know that both of those sentences are cause for pause.

I am happy for her though. It was also good to hear from her. It's like the universe is folding in on itself. I'm good with it though. More on that once I suss out my feelings and get myself in a better frame of mind about relationships with friends. Right now I don't remember what its like to have friends that I can just call and just go by and just see that just enjoy me and I just enjoy them. So, because that is how things are right now, I have to get out of my own head in order to figure out how I fit with them and where they fit with me.

Friend applications seem to run in low supply after 30. I know, I know, I know. It's all up to you and how you want things but for a military brat of divorced parents....my roots are few and far between. I have to get miracle gro for my friendships cause the soil can't do it on its own...if you are picking up what I am putting down.

Alright, I'm off to check the dryer and put the clothes in there and head to bed. Another night of insomnia. UGH! I will just lay really still and pretend to be sleep and maybe it will sneak up on me. Good night.

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!