Saturday, May 12, 2012

I thought it was okay to speak. WRONG.

Hello All,

Okay, so I had the worst day at work and it didn't start being horrible until I said something to a co-worker in an attempt to improve a process and was reprimanded for not bringing my "concerns" to my manager. There wasn't anything to bring to my manager though, it was just a conversation between co-workers. Damn me for trying to handle my affairs on a peer level though. I just don't get it. Or, actually, I do get it. Very well as a matter of fact, its others that don't get it. After being a manager previous to getting this job, its hard to not see how to improve a process and not act on it without feeling like I need to take it to the top of the food chain to get it done. I would just appreciate a little more respect and trust. If I have something that management needs to do something about, I will get it together in a presentable fashion and take it there, but I have to be allowed to talk to my co-workers. Sad, but the only thing I got out of today was to "keep your mouth shut". I work in an office, not blood diamond mines, so I thought it was okay to speak. WRONG.

Anyway, I have been off my plan for two days so far because I ate veg and drank liquor yesterday. So, I'm sure my liver is stuffed full of glycogen which throws me out of ketosis. Counterproductive. I will try harder and get better and stop it already with the need for cocktails. lol. Seriously though. I will.

Slacked off on my water and need to get better with that. Gotta go grocery shopping today and stock up on some stuff. I had crab sticks for the first time ever today and I must say, I love them, like want to marry crab sticks type of love them. I ate about 12 of them today, maybe 16. Overboard, I know, but it was soooooo good. They are stuffed with sodium, like 490 mg of sodium in it. It may be the brand, but I can't roll like that because of my blood pressure. So many issues for a woman so young. I'm gonna get it together. That was like eating 6 tv dinners......ugh.

I am gonna try to get this stupid ass situation off my mind and not get consumed by someone else's dream. I just know that everything happens for a reason and this reason is to understand how to value someone trying to help me because I know now how it feels to get shot down for trying. Good day, I said Good Day!

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!