Tuesday, May 8, 2012

3 liters of water a day

Sade....there are not enough good words to say about her. Thank you Shanna for leaving that loaded in the deck today...you rock from left to right!

I'm getting all antsy about getting to 320....I know, it took me my whole life to get this weight on and its gonna take some time to get it off, but doggone it!

Alright, I just needed to get that little rant out of my system. I have a really busy week at work. I think I mentioned this already but it's only Tuesday and I really need to go out. But, I'm being good and behaving myself.

I had a really great lunch of salmon, ground sirloin and green beans today. It was really good. I'm up to drinking a minimum of 3 liters of water a day and my skin appears to be clearing up some as well.

Just wanted to update and say hello to the world.

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!