Thursday, May 10, 2012

miserable in the process of getting happy

I am more prepared today but there is feta cheese on my salad and there is cheddar in my omelette. I got it from a restaurant, because I was not prepared.

I'm at work, my water is frozen so I'm drinking from a cup instead of my bottle.

I did eat my yogurt and wheat germ though and I am having an alright day so far.

I drank last night. I could have resisted more but I didn't. So now I feel like I can make it another month without a drink and I will be just fine. I have to make some room for a tasty beverage now and then though. That's just gonna have to be the rule. I'm not gonna be miserable in the process of getting happy....that's counterproductive.

I am still staying away from sugar and breads and keeping it as lean as possible on what meat and veg I am consuming. I have to workout and all is well.

I hope everyone who visits me is having a wonderful day. I send good vibes of love to you all!

P.S. I resisted the urge to weigh myself.....woo hoo!

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!