Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am not going to weigh myself daily anymore.

This day is a nightmare so far!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eek a mouse!

I'm not prepared at all. Just stuffed some turkey slices and some kosher extra lean beef franks down my gullet and I'm about to jump on my training call with some clients that are very unhappy with their lives. Great.

I am not going to weigh myself daily anymore. It's too frustrating. I am moving to Saturday weigh-ins. Shanna just started yesterday and she is down about 2 pounds so that is excellent! I'm proud of her but she wasn't prepared today either. I tried to tell her when we were making a mad dash through the grocery store to get food to eat, but noooooooo So she is going until 2pm without food.......pay attention people, NOT the way to start the attack phase. But she will get that point by day's end.

I am going to make it a point to get out of the house this evening and take a 30 minute stroll. I keep sitting on my hind parts and not moving and it is not conducive to the plan, so I am cheating purely by not walking, which is reeeedonkulusss......and it will stop immediately!

I am going to have my yogurt and wheat germ for dessert tonight since I fouled up and didn't have any on hand this morning.

I will make this day grate, I mean great. ( tee hee) It's only going up from here. I'm happy anyway and I have on some pants that I couldn't wear before so that's a huge step in the right direction.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!