Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chateau Mommy

Morning All!

I am sorry I didn't post yesterday. I have been vacationing at my mom's house. I added another attack day because I was not prepared to go into my cruise. I just didn't have my hair done and didn't wanna leave the house so I just stuck to protein. I miss my wheat germ and my chobani in the morning....Only one day though so no real complaints to make about that.

I am going to get myself on track today for the cruise....may be another attack day....don't know quite yet because I still don't have a meal planned for the day and I don't know exactly when I am leaving out to go home yet either. So I will just play it by ear.

Not sure if I lost anything yesterday, I didn't get on the scale. I did cheat though. I had some chicken wings from the Chicken Shack, which has some O-MAZING wings. They aren't as good as they used to be when I was a teen but they still have the same taste. The cheat part of that is that it had oil and the skin. Otherwise it was all protein.

I need to get some okra and cook it. I will try Calarda's recipe and use Pam for the oil instead. I will let you know how it turns out.

I should have checked my measurements at the beginning of this but I didn't so I don't have that added motivator and at this point I don't wanna get obsessed with it so I am going to leave that alone and judge by how my clothes feel instead.

Alright,well I am off for now. I will update later or tomorrow. It's back to work again. Sad that vacation is over but glad to be going back to my job too!

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!