Monday, April 30, 2012

Attack!!!!!!!

So, I am at work and eating lunch right now. This is how my day has looked so far menu wise:

Breakfast: Key Lime Pie Yoplait Non-Fat Yogurt w/ 1.5 tablespoons of Wheat Germ

Snack: 1 piece of Tilapia

Lunch: Chicken Breast and 93% Lean Ground Sirloin patty

I have had about 4 giant glasses of water so far today as well. I'm feeling good. Took all my medicine this morning. BS: 186 W: 332.3 ( btw 186 BS is good for me....sad but true)

Anyhoo, I'm feeling pretty good. Still can't really believe 8 pounds of ww is gone from my body. I'm excited. Little worried about running out of meat right now, but I'm gonna try to stay ahead of the shopping list. Why is food so bleeping expensive. The dollar menu keeps people fat but it also keeps people from being homeless trying to feed their family..did I mention the rocket fuel prices??? I digress.

One more day of work, then I go on vacation for the remainder of the week. This will allow me to be able to make a nice finish to my attack phase.....I'm so happy! The universe is working with me right now, which is always nice.

I am writing from a computer right now, so I'm sure the difference is noticeable! I really do have an extended vocabulary and know how to use proper casing....lol......

So this is a quick glance at my weight loss so far ( water, but pounds gone and that's enough for me right now!)

Saturday 4/28/12: 340

Sunday 4/29/12 : 335.5

Monday 4/30/12 : 332.6

I'm pretty large, so my numbers are higher than your average body type person. I have diabetes and high blood pressure as well though, so I'm fighting against medication that likes to keep my body plumped up with fluids...oh yeah and the whole female gender thing. :0)

Alright, well, people are looking at me and I should probably keep eating my plate of meat. I will add more later on.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!