Friday, May 4, 2012

Verdict: 326.5

Hello!

Verdict: 326.5

So, I'm down a few ounces but not an entire pound. Not sure what I did wrong yesterday as everything I ate was bland as all get out.

I will focus on drinking more water today so that I can be sure to flush out the fat and toxins that are trying to get out.

I don't really have much to chit chat about today unfortunately. It doesn't really matter I suppose. I finally made it to page 113 of the DD book. Reading all that stuff right now it rather intimidating. I am not far enough removed from ho-ho's and cheesesteak to appreciate what a new lifestyle of eating will mean quite yet to receive it the right way yet.

I saw a pic of gangrene toes today from out of control diabetes....that will surely put a cramp in your pedicure game. I have to make sure I keep my circulation up and functioning. Wow.

Anyway, things are going along well. A gigantic flying roach tried to attack me last night. There are so many critters in SC. They call them "palmetto bugs".....they are, in short, gigantic flying cockroaches. A roach is a roach is a roach. Ahem.

So, that is all for right now I guess. Not much to report. Slow day, praise the LORD for that. I like peace.

Hugs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!