Thursday, May 3, 2012

I am feeling like a failure.

Okay, I'm writing again for the morning because some new emotions just came up. I wanna get this stuff out and write it down for when other people need it and also to cleanse myself and not stuff my emotions down anymore.

I am feeling like a failure.

I am pissed off that I can hardly afford to eat well and to put my daughter in a school where she can truly excel and these poor self image children aren't taking the twinkle out of her star.

I'm not a failure though. I am a single mother and I'm doing the best I can. God will provide the rest.

Hugs....

2 comments:

  1. You are not a failure at all sweetie. Keep up the good work. It doesn't need to be expensive to follow this diet and honey, you can't put a price on your health.

    I'm feeling the money stress as well. But imagine how much you are saving from eating junk, expensive, terrible for you garbage. Keep working hard! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement. Things get tough, but you are so right, there is no price tag on my health and I will get to a point where I am finally healthy and not sick and able to do and be exactly what I was created in hopes of being. I appreciate your kind thoughts.

      Delete

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!