Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Earth Fare!

I brought lunch and then I was asked to go to Earth Fare with a colleague and I said....YESSSS!

That store has more than a few awesome things. I could stay in there for hours...literally. Only thing is there are too many options for me to look at while I am on the attack phase.  I actually caved in and bought some curry chicken salad. NOW, BEFORE YOU GO CALLING ME A CHEAT, LET ME SAY THIS.....I only ate the chicken and threw out all the cashews, celery and raisins. The flavor was banging...there was a little canola oil which is a cheat, technically. However, it was OOOOOOOOOO-Mazin! I also got a rotisserie chicken because the blackened chicken breast that I was gonna get was like 8 bucks and the rotisserie was 8 bucks. So I went with the whole chicken vs. the chicken boob. That was a Beverly Hills Augmented Chicken boob obviously......hmph. There is no way in the world that I would pay that price in SC with whole chicken sitting right beside it......anyhoo....

I'm doing okay today. This is my last day of work before my vacation begins. I don't have any real major things going on besides getting Cade into another school and figuring out what to do about her summer camp situation.

Otherwise, just trying to do right and eat right and be right.....right?

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!