Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Visualization

Good Morning All,

Alright so the verdict this morning is 330.1 lbs. I have pretty much lost 10 pounds since starting on 04/28/12. Today is 05/01/12. Not too shabby. I just think of all those people trying to lose the last ten pounds and that helps me to feel like it is a victory!!!! Woot Woot! To me, right now, the first ten pounds although it has flown off is the harder to deal with because you are still trying to imagine what you must look like being smaller.

I am trying to imagine it anyway. I got an empty picture frame and I have been working on visualization. I have been staring at the picture frame and trying to envision myself in the picture at my healthy weight. I know that is about 120 pounds away but right now, I am just happy to be sticking to something in order to take care of myself the way I should.

I still have quite a way to go but I just want to stay focused on today and not be worried about the next month and the fact that I have about 1082 days left before I will have locked in my true weight. I just want to think about feeling like I'm doing well.

Today is going to be a little difficult because I didn't plan well and there isn't much pre-prepared protien in the house and I have to be at work all day. I didn't think it through. I took some fish out so maybe I will make that up to take as lunch. I will be in a more prepared place next week prayerfully.

I will talk more either later today or tomorrow about how people keep putting up depressing music with their before and after pictures....what up with that? I'm looking for inspiration and you are making me want to jump off a bridge.

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!