Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stalemate

MORNING ALL!!!!!

So, it finally happened......

Verdict: 327.3

Stalemate for the day.

Yesterday went pretty well IMO. Apparently it did not go so well.

Things I did yesterday that I haven't done up until yesterday.....

1. Ate Turkey Bites (turkey jerky)
2. Ate Beef Jerky (Jalapeno Flavored)
3. Drank Propel Fitness Water (Zero Cals)
4. Waited til 11 before I had my yogurt crumble
5. Ate pieces of chicken around 11pm
6. Had Steak-Umm meat cooked in 2 tablespoons of canola oil

Not a coincidence that those items amount up to six. I even feel like my lips are plumped and puffy from salt.....what a stupid move.....Nothing on that list is actually "illegal", but the sodium content could knock your socks off......

I managed this behavior on the day I actually went and picked up the book and the last thing I read last night was about the salt in stuff.....I did buy some Mrs. Dash from the store yesterday, so I will use that today instead and try to do better.

On a lighter note, because I am definately not lighter today....

I found a school for Cade!!!! It's a private school. I took Cade to see it after school and she looked like she would like it. So, now to sell that kidney I have been hanging on to.....where did I put that number for booth rental at the black market???? But seriously, it's expensive. Since they are charging and arm and a leg, I wonder if I would get extra money for the extra meat on mine or would that drive the price down.....guess it would all come down to if the cannibal that you are selling to is watching his weight or not.....I digress.

Sorry, sometimes I have random trailing thoughts.

On the real though, I have the nerve to be disappointed today by my lack of loss and I haven't even been exercising!

Today, it begins...no more excuses. I will exercise. That's all for right now. I'm gonna go cry. (yes, I'm a punk.)

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!