Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dukan Diet Scale/Plan

"If it had not been for the LORD on my side, tell me, where would I be? Where would I be??"

Good morning ya'll!

Verdict: 327.3

Okay so I'm down a bit more today and it feels really great!!!! It feels extra great because I wanted to drink soooooooooooooooooo badly yesterday. I don't know what came over me, but I'm telling you I could have taken a bottle of Ta KILL Ya straight to the head!!!!

I'm feeling glad that I didn't do it now. I don't want to slow my loss down at all and everyday I have been pleased with the results. It's gonna take a whole lot out of me to slow this progress down when I have to move into the cruise phase, but I don't want to get ill so I am going to follow the plan. Besides that I really want a big plate of okra......I love okra...its so tasty......all sauteed up in the pan.......yum okra!

Okay, back from my "okra fantasy" I will be on the attack phase for 2 more days after today.

This is my Dukan Diet Scale/Plan:


I just went and updated it so that I could put it on here today. That's why the dates are reflecting "If you started today 05/02/12". So at this point you and I both know I only have 2 days left on the attack phase including today makes it 3 days. So in your mind just kind of adjust the dates a little to see the course. I have lost appox 13 pounds on the attack phase with 2 days remaining after today. They estimated that it would be 6.89 pounds. So, I'm a little ahead of the curve which is always very nice. I have a bit more water tucked away than your average person I suppose.....lol.

This is my first day off. I'm gonna try to find the family fitness center so that I can get in their pool. I love swimming and need to get to a pool QUICK! That is my top pick for exercise.

I'm about ready to start exercising. I was supposed to be doing that everyday since Saturday but I really am so large that I just flat out didn't have the energy. That is a partial excuse but it's coming from a real place. I told myself that I was gonna try to be very honest in this blog and this is part of me being honest. I have no energy. But I can feel the energy growing inside of me simply by being less weighed down!!

Before the end of the week, I am going to write out a list of the reasons that I am doing this as a reminder when I am feeling like I was feeling yesterday. 3 days in and I wanted to quit by drinking. I know that it comes from being upset or frustrated and I'm so used to burying my problems at the bottom of a good karaoke song and a glass that I don't really deal with my problems anymore. I am trying to become a kinder and more gentle person and not let people's stuff get in the way of me knowing who I am and what I am all about. I am growing and changing and becoming and I will not let myself down this time and stay in this rut of not caring for myself the way I deserve to care for myself. I will be taking a picture again on Saturday to keep a log of picture progress if you will. I am not strong enough to post those yet. I will be soon though.

Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts And Motivational Comments.....rudeness will be deleted....hugs!